I want to set aside such a corner where we can also listen to music comfortably, have a cup of coffee, and think quietly. Chairs are indispensable in this small corner. A leisure furniture rattan chair can meet all your requirements. Modern and simple leisure nap chair recliner, comfortable stool surface, breathable linen material, anti-sultry, skin-friendly, and non-irritating, and the style is also very standard. Scandinavian style and modern minimalist style are matched. Let's take a look at the introduction of leisure furniture rattan chairs.
1. In addition to the hand-made craftsmanship of the rattan chair and the novel and beautiful appearance, the main thing is to examine whether the material of the rattan chair is good. If the surface of the rattan is wrinkled, it means that the furniture is made of young rattan, which has poor toughness, low strength, and is easy to break and corrode. Wicker chair materials are exquisite. In addition to the rattan from Yunnan, many rattan materials come from Southeast Asia such as Indonesia and Malaysia. These rattans are hard in texture and have the same thickness from end to end.
2. Grasp the edge of the wicker chair with both hands and shake it gently to feel whether the frame is stable.
3. Wipe the surface of the chair with the palm of your hand.
4. Check whether the gloss of the chair surface is even, whether there are spots, different colors, and traces of insects.
1. When using and storing, do not make it touch or close to fire and heat sources, and do not expose it to the sun for a long time; otherwise, it is easy to be deformed, bent, cracked, loosened, and detached.
2. Wipe the wicker chair with light saltwater, which can decontaminate and keep its flexibility for a long time, and it can also have a certain effect of preventing brittle breaks and insects.
3. Wicker chairs are afraid of dusting and are not easy to clean. Normally, the surface dust can be dampened with a soft cloth. Use paintbrushes or vacuum cleaners to clean the dust in the gaps. Do not use cleaners or solvents that can damage the surface of rattan furniture. Avoid washing with water and direct exposure to the sun to avoid losing the elasticity and luster of the rattan.